SK Cookware is the best brand of cooking utensils in Kenya that is a perfect match for your home kitchen. SK Cookware brings the most stylish forged marble-coated deep frying pan with tempered-proof glass lids for you to help cook easily.
Our pans and pots help cook healthy and delicious food for yourself and your loved ones. So buy the best quality SK Cookware Marble Coated Frying Pan from here at the most economical prices.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum
- Durable Exterior Finish
- Stone Design 3 Layer Non-Stick Coating
- Works on Gas Stovetop Only
- Cool Touch Stainless Steel Handle
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heats Up Quickly and Evenly
- Ideal for Healthy Cooking
- Easy to Clean
- Food Grade
- Ultra-Durable Kitchen Set
- Chemical Free Natural Coating
- Free from Side Effects
- Excellent Quality at a Reasonable Price.
Our Available Deep Frying Pans Specifications
|Diameter (cm)||Depth (cm)||Capacity (Liter)|
Precaution while Cooking
- Although the coating is very durable, use it with care when using metal or sharp tools on the product.
- To prevent overheating and fire, always pay attention when pre-heating.
- To prevent damage, avoid storing salt food in cookware.
- You will gain better cooking results using low to medium flame.
- Always keep cookware clean when not in use.
SK Cookware is Top Notch Cookware and Kitchenware Manufacturer in Kenya with ISO certification. We have a vast collection of Kitchen accessories, Wok, Casserole, Pans & Pots, etc. which are helpful tools in your daily routine.
Marble coating on aluminum cookware provides users with several benefits, including improved non-stick properties, easy-to-clean surfaces, and enhanced durability. The non-stick properties of aluminum cookware with marble coating allow users to cook food with minimal oil or butter, making it a healthier alternative.
The marble coating also makes the cookware easier to clean because food particles will not stick as easily. Lastly, aluminum cookware with marble coating is more durable than aluminum cookware without this coating, as it has a higher resistance to scratching, staining, and corrosion.
How to Clean This Marble Coated (Non-Stick) Frying Pan:
- Avoid using anything metal on nonstick surfaces.
- Use a gentle dish soap made to cut grease. Wash the entire inside and outside of the pan with soap, water, and a microfiber cloth.
- You don’t need to season like cast iron, but a rub of oil before and after using a nonstick pan can help protect the surface.
- After oiling your pan, dry it completely and store it safely. If you’re stacking the nonstick pan among others, layer a dry, clean washcloth or dish towel between each to avoid scratching and surface damage.